The Junior Sports Programme was incorporated in 2008 as the Junior Sports Programme Trust Ltd which gained charitable status (registered charity number 1126453) in 2009.
Over 70 clubs and schools are now involved in the Junior Sports Programme.
- Hodgson Elkington launched a Junior Sports Programme in April 2002.
- The Junior Sports Programme aims to encourage junior sports and youth development in Lincolnshire and East Nottinghamshire.
- The Junior Sports Programme is now operated by The Junior Sports Programme Trust Ltd, a Charitable Company which facilitates local and regional junior sporting activities with a source of sponsorship funding.
- So whether it's a match ball, training equipment of some help topwards the behind the scenes costs, it's in your club's interest to complete our sponsorship request form for our consideration.
- Individual Sponsorship is also available to exceptional young sports people.